Call us now on (09) 372 7776
Terms of Rental
Following are the terms of agreement regarding the rental of our self-catering properties:
Confirmation & Cancellation Policy
1. A deposit of 50% of the total nights booked confirms the rental period, with the full outstanding balance being due and payable prior to arrival. Balance payments will be applied to the same credit card used for the deposit within 7 working days of arrival.
2. The booking can be canceled with no penalty (except for any transaction fees that may be applicable such as credit card fees which will be charged at 3%) if made in writing within three (3) days (the grace period) from the date of this Confirmation.
3. Should events arise beyond the control of Waiheke Unlimited Ltd, regarding the availability of this property, then any confirmed booking may be canceled by Waiheke Unlimited Ltd, in which event, all monies paid as deposit shall be refunded in full, and the lessee shall have no further claims against Waiheke Unlimited Ltd nor its directors.
(Summer & Peak Season) 1st October through 30 April plus all public holidays
4. Bookings canceled in writing within sixty (60) days (including the 3 days grace period) prior to the start date of the booking will incur a cancellation fee of 25% of the cost of the total nights booked.
5. Bookings canceled after sixty (60) days prior to the start date of the booking will, forfeit the entire 50% deposit, and incur a fee of the remaining 50%, being the outstanding balance of the total unbooked room nights, unless the exact booking dates are replaced, in which case a cancellation fee of 25% of the total nights booked will apply which will be deducted from the deposit held. There is no refund for early departure.
(Shoulder and Off Peak Season) May 1 through 30th September excluding public holidays
4. Bookings canceled in writing up to fourteen (14) days (including the 3 day grace period) prior to the start date of the booking will incur a cancellation fee of 25% of the cost of the total nights booked.
5. Bookings canceled after fourteen (14) days prior to the start date of the booking will forfeit the full deposit, and incur a fee of the remaining 50%, being the outstanding balance of the room nights booked, unless the exact booking dates are replaced, in which case a fee of 25% of the total cost of the remaining unbooked nights will apply which will be deducted from the deposit held. There is no refund for early departure.
The Personal Information that we may collect broadly falls into the following category:
Information you provide to us: During the course of engaging with us you may provide Personal Information about yourself. Personal Information is often, but not exclusively, provided to us when you make an accommodation booking or make use of our Services, consult with our staff, send us an email, integrate a Service with another website, or communicate with us in any other way.
We may use the Personal Information we collect through the Services or other sources for a range of reasons, including:
This includes sending you emails, invoices, receipts, notices of delinquency, and alerting you if we need a different credit card number. We use third parties for secure credit card transaction processing, and those third parties collect billing information to process your orders and credit card payments.
Including complying with court orders, valid discovery requests, valid subpoenas, and other appropriate legal mechanisms.
Including attorneys and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements.
Including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
To carry out other legitimate business purposes, as well as other lawful purposes about which we will notify you.
You may have the following data protection rights:
Be aware that requesting deletion, unlike unsubscribing from specific emails, is total and irreversible. This means that we will also lose record of you having ever been on our systems, including any previous instructions you have given us opting out of specific emails types. If you re-join our systems, by voluntarily providing your personal information, you will appear to us as a completely new data subject. This does not affect your other rights in any way.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection law. We may ask you to verify your identity in order to help us respond efficiently to your request.
Guests and Visitors who have opted in to our marketing emails can opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of our marketing messages.
Also, all opt-out requests can be made by emailing us using the contact details provided.
We take appropriate and reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the Personal Information. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Property Owner login access requires a username and password to gain access. Members must keep their username and password secure, and never disclose it to a third party.
If you have any questions about the security of your Personal Information, you may contact us.